miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

My last blog


Well I can say that I never have a blog before and this experience was interesting. I think that was useful only if you work and do the things right but if you don't do it you can't learn new things or improve your english.

In my personal experience I learn more words and technical terms related with my career and I have the opportunity of improve my write english. The blog was useful for me too because allow me to think about some aspects about my career and express my opinion about this aspects.

But I have to say that I think that in the work class area is useful but in my life I don't will like have my own blog to talk abut personal thing (like a personal journal) like other people do because I prefer decide the people I say my stuff and with this way I can't control the people that read my posts.

Work in the blog was entertainment because is a new way to improve my english but in some situation I don't enjoy the work because I have to talk about some topic that I don't like much or I don't have much to say about it.

For the next semester I think is a good idea that we can participe in the choice of the topic about we will have to talk.

Well I want to say I enjoy work in this blog and I expect I can write more in the next semester.

See you soon.

Bye

3 comentarios:

  1. very good post!!all yoy have said ,it is completely right

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love you're picture!! :D
    em...
    It's true that : "I don't enjoy the work because I have to talk about some topic that I don't like much or I don't have much to say about it" I feel the same.
    well, see U next door.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree about have the chance to choose the topic of the blog, because as the free post shows, everybody it is more interesting ;D

    see you next class

    Blessings ;D

    ResponderEliminar