miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

My Ideal Job



I never think much in the work I want to do in the future, the only thing I know is that I want to help people and in the case of my career, I want to help the future mothers, the babies and the women in general.


Thinking in my ideal job I see me working in a public hospital or in a clinic, but I think that will be better work in a public hospital because the attention in this places is not good and I like to make a contribute for improve the attention in this places and this will implicate a better health for the people.


In my career I really don't know what speciality I want to dedicate but I know that I want a speciality that is related with babies, like neonatology, or I want to dedicate to the attention of the pregnant woman and help her in her labour work.


I want to work in a place that will be locate near of my home but this doesn't mean that the hospital will be next to my house but that will be of easy access for me if I need to arrive fast at the hospital. I will like too that the colleagues are nice people and that they like to work in team without rivalry.


I don't expect making a lot of money or have good working hours because I know that my career don't have a great salary we work in shift and this means that maybe we have to work in the night or in special dates. But in my opinion this things are not important because the work we make worth this.




1 comentario:

  1. Yeahhh long live to vocation

    xDD
    UIAJuajUAJ
    How do you say "vocacion"?
    I hope that youre dreams become true.

    ResponderEliminar