jueves, 26 de agosto de 2010

One of my favorite books




When I began to write this post I was a little unsure of which topic I will like to choose because I love music and books but later I remember one of my favorite books that very few people know.
This book is “The Scarlet Pimpernel” of Baroness Emmuska Orczy. This book is about an English aristocrat that saves the people that was condemned to die in the guillotine during the reign of terror of the French revolution and nobody knows who this man that calls himself the scarlet pimpernel is.
I love this book because is a mix of adventure, romance, mystery and action that I like very much and also because it’s set in the French revolution that is my favorite part of the world history.
When I read for the first time this book I had 15 years old and I read it because this book was in my house and my sister told me that is a very good book. Later I search and I found that this book is part of a saga so I search the others books in internet and I read them despite the fact that this books were in English.
I think that this book is very interesting because give a new perspective of the French revolution and keeps the reader intrigued all the time until you reach at the end of the book.
I really recommend this book to the people that want to have a nice time reading a book.

4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You should have written about "Pride and Prejudice" or "Harry Potter", we both know that you love them (well, me too xD). The book looks interesting, but now I don´t have time to read anything other than books from the University :/
    well, see you tomorrow.
    PS: Friday feminine! ;D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey! :) I'm sorry, the candles were too..."gúacatela!"
    I love read too :) And I'm gonna wait for the book that you said that you would lend me, lemon lime, green lime ... or something xD.
    Kiss tqm my friend.

    ps: friday femenine & Marito (this last one, just for naty )xD

    ResponderEliminar