miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

About my career


I really don't have a web site of obstetric that I visit constantly and I never really think in search a web about my career until today. When I search in internet I don't found a web site of obstetric that is not related to an university but I continue searching until I found the web site called "Colegio de matronas de Chile" and I like this site because have information about the work area of obstetric in Chile and have recent news about the new discoveries related to the obstetric and the work of the midwife in the country. Ilike this site also because have interesting articles about the labor and other information that is not only useful for the midwife but to the pregnant woman.

This web have a section were you found books related with the carrer, a section were the people can find the diseases related with this area that are in the AUGE. In this site you can found too the laws that govern the practice of this profession and information about conference with topics related to this area and the courses to perfect your career.

Well this is all I have to say about this site.

Bye

2 comentarios:

  1. Yeah!
    Long life to the midwifes!

    I love your picture.
    I hope that you are ok.
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. midwifes rocks! :D
    I don´t think many people have searched pages about their career, there is not enough time to do that :/
    bye :* (besito para voce)

    ResponderEliminar