viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

The job of a midwife


The job of a midwife is very important in my opinion because she is the person who prepared the women for the delivery of a new life and keeps company and give support to the women in all stages of pregnancy. But this is not the only work of a midwife, she too is the one who guide the mother and she takes care of the babies and the mother in the postnatal.

I choose this career because I found it important in the life of the women and beautiful because it's related with the development process of a new life and the role of the midwife is fundamental for this process happen in an excellent way.

My expectations with this career are I can contribute in the change of the attention model of the birth and I can give the mother all the support she need in this beautiful process.


2 comentarios:

  1. I wrote something very similar to yours, well, actually, as I had said before, we only talk about "obstetrics" all day xD
    well, is late and all I want is sleep D: xD

    Good night Nico, bye :*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your picture!
    It's true. We always talk about obstetrics, I think that this is cause of interaction, and miss Pili
    :)
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar