miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

My Hobbies

I don't have many hobbies. One of my hobbies is read books of all kind specially adventure, fantasy, mystery and romantic books. I started reading like a hobbie when I have eleven years old and two of my favorite writers are Jane Austen and J.K Rowling. I think that this hobbie help me improve my reading comprehension, my vocabulary and my english because I also read books in english. This hobbie also help me to know new people that like read and like the same books. I share this hobbie with my best friend and we always discuss the new books we read.
Others hobbies I have are listen music and watch movies and television series. I listen a little of every kind of music like pop, rock, alternative and classical music. One of the series of television I see is Doctor House and I like this series because is very interesting and I like the topics that show. Other serie I see is The Big-Bang Theory and I like this serie because I found it very funny and I laugh a lot.
Other hobbie I have is going to natural places like parks or places that have many nature because is very relaxing. And these places are very beautiful.
I think that this hobbies help me to learn new things and contributed to shape my personality becouse I'm not a very social person and this hobbies help me to socialize more with the people (because I can talk with other people that have similar hobbies).
Well this is all I can tell about me and this topic.
Bye.

5 comentarios:

  1. nicooo!! I really love Rowling! she is so awesome!! and I read books in inglish too, is so cool because I learn so many new words that can help you xD
    I love Doctor House and The Big Band Theory!
    the time is over, so see you soon!

    PS: I still hate you ¬¬, you know why xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi niko thanks for the comment! well I also like read a lot its one of the hobbies I forgot to put, but you know I love Jane Austen an English writer I have all her book in english. You shoul read it.

    Well see you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think we have very similar hobbies. Don't tell me that you do Ballet to? Don't you? jajja

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I' love Big-Bang theory too!
    Do you read "Wuthering Heights" by Emily Brontë?
    I think that you will be love it.
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar