miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

My experience with the earthquake

I live the earthquake in my house with my family, that night I went to sleep at 2:00 am . In the moment of the earthquake I was sleeping and I hear that my dad was calling my brothers and me. I remember that I listened how the dishes in the kitchen fall and the glasses broken.

In the moment of the earthquake I did not scare but after I felt really nervous becouse one of my sisters was in the house of her boyfriend in Melipilla and we didn't know is she was ok. And I was worry for my older brother that come from Iquique to spent a little time with the family and he was staying in the house of his mother-in-law. Fortunately we can comunicate with my brother at 4:30 am and with my sister at 5:00 am and they were fine just a little scared.
This is all I remember of that night.

Bye

4 comentarios:

  1. luckily, everyone in your family were fine, but to us was too hard to communicate, since all telephone lines were busy and it was almost impossible to call anywhere in Chile :/
    When the earthquake came I was too awake and lucid, I just hope there are no more moves because that makes me very nervous lately
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want to go to Iquique too.
    Thank god your family were ok.

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm glad that you and your family are OK.
    Thank god that your brother was at home, because the thelephone lines wasn't working.

    :)

    Nothing else to say.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi, well, earthquake it was terrible for everybody!!fortunately your family is ok, also fortunately you could talk with your brother!!, the material thing are not important, the most imporatan that your family is ok!!

    ResponderEliminar