sábado, 27 de noviembre de 2010

A travel experience

I really like to travel because I believe that is good experience that let you not only know new places but relax and meditate about others things. I think that traveling allows you to know yourself and appreciate what you have because while you travel you can know others realities.
Although I love to travel I prefer not to travel for a long time because I miss my family and my friends. The longest trip that I ever made was when I traveled to Germany and I spent about a month in there. This was a really great experience and I can say that this country is really beautiful and have so many places you can go and you can have fun. The only thing that I don't really like about this country is the food but the chocolate that sale in there is great. I remember that when I was in this country we go to a fair and my friend and I got on a roller coaster and have a great time in this fair. The only thing that I miss when I traveled to Germany was my family because I traveled with my school mates.
Thinking about that I realized that the longest trips I made I didn't go with my family but with friend or with my school mates.The others places where I traveled was: Argentina, Paraguay, Brazil and the south of Chile. In these places I like the landscape, the food and the people because they were very nice and friendly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario