martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

The films of my life


When I think about the movies I watched I can't chose a favorite movie or just one type of movie I like to watch. I like the every kind of movies like romantic movies or sad movies or adventure movies or mystery or terror movies.

I enjoy so much watching a movie that I don't care if I watch the movie in a cinema or in my house. The only thing that I search in a movie is that this movie have the capacity of transport me to the world that this movie try to recreate and make me feel like I part of the movie and at the same time make me share the emotions that the actors try to represent. So for my a good movie not only have to had a good history but this movie have to had the capacity of make me laugh, cry or scare me.

I have watched many movies but I always remember that when I was younger (when I have 4 or 5 years old) I always watched the movie call: "The Sound of Music" because my family loved that movie so I growth up watching this movie and I love it. So when I watch this movie I remember the good times that I spend with my family.

About the Chilean movies I don't have much to say because I don't see many chilean movies apart from "Machuca".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario